If you’re looking for video editing software by Apple Inc., iMovie is the one for you! It is typically a file format that is used by iMovie to store and save video projects within an application.
iMovie is one of the best video editing software applications that Apple Inc. develops for macOS and iOS devices. The iMovie format, also known as iMovie Project, is a file format used by iMovie to save and store video projects created within the application.
QuickTime is a multimedia framework and media player developed by Apple Inc. that is available for both macOS and Windows operating systems. QuickTime format, also known as MOV format, is a video container file format used by the QuickTime media player to store video, audio, and other multimedia data.
- Open your iMovie application and select the project you wish to convert.
- Once you’ve selected the project, go to the share menu on top of the toolbar and select ‘File.’
- You can select the ‘export’ option from there to move/copy the file to a new destination.
- Once you enter the export settings window, you can click on QuickTime as your format
- You will have the option to choose between 720p or 1080p, depending on the video quality you’re looking for
- You can also customize other options based on your video needs.
- Before you export, you need to choose the destination folder and provide a relevant name to your file.
- In addition, you can also choose the type of file you wish to save it as.
- Once you’ve provided the name, you can click on ‘export’ and wait for the conversion to happen.
- This process can take some time, depending on the size and length of your video.
- Once you’re done with the conversion from iMovie to Quicktime, you can check once to see if everything is working.
- You can also share this format of the file with others.
- You can use other video-sharing platforms or email directly.
Converting your iMovie project to QuickTime format is an easy way to share your videos with others. QuickTime is a widely used format that is compatible with most platforms, making it easy for others to view your content. By following the steps outlined above, you can convert your iMovie project to QuickTime format quickly and easily. So, go ahead and share your creative work with the world!
If you want to convert your iMovie videos to Quicktime format, you can check out this guide and effectively convert your videos to the best quality.